Friday, March 1, 2013

Funny Friday: Oscars & Jennifer Lawrence

To cap of this week following the Oscars, I thought I'd share some funny things not just having to do with the Oscars, but also having to do with Jennifer Lawrence. I have said it a million times (or twice) and I will say it again: prior to seeing Silver Linings Playbook I really didn't like her much but now - after the movie, seeing interviews and her awards show flubs - I'm kinda loving her!

The first thing I want to share is a photo The Platform (best known for personalities such as P'Trique) posted on Facebook yesterday, with the caption "Who else thinks this should be an actual ad in the next issue of Vogue? Tumbling is SO chic right now."

Jennifer Lawrence, Dior, Oscars, funny
Here are a couple of Jennifer Lawrence videos that have been making their rounds on the internet this week. The first, her hilarious press speech after winning her Oscar:


And when she met Jack Nicholson for the first time after he crashed her ABC interview...


Have a fabulous weekend!

1 comment: