Monday, March 11, 2013

Style Icon: Kate Moss

For my next featured style icon, I have chosen Kate Moss. I think she is an obvious choice having been in the fashion spotlight for, like, ever. Although she has had her highs and (countless) lows in the press and in her personal life, I still really enjoy her. Especially her fashion sense. Her style is very model chic, meaning lots of clean lines, neutrals and even more black! One thing I also noticed about her style is her overall lack of accessories. In my constant efforts to accessorize myself, it makes me feel better to be reminded it's not the be-all-end-all

Kate Moss, Style Icon, Fashion

Kind of the way I love old photos of Audrey or Marilyn, I also love the photos Kate has taken over the course of her career. For that reason I would LOVE to get my hands on her book Kate: The Kate Moss Book. I think it would be a perfect coffee table book! It comes in 8 beautiful covers (below) shot by shot by Mario Testino, Corinne Day, Inez & Vinoodh, Craig McDean, Mert & Marcus, David Sims, Mario Sorrenti, and Juergen Teller. Definitely not expecting a high-quality read out of it - but more as an adult picture book... :)

Kate Moss, Fashion, Icon, style icon,

1 comment:

  1. Kate Moss is such a fashion idol. Adore all of the looks. Thanks for sharing, love. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete