Thursday, October 25, 2012

Horoscopes on Zodiac Chic

I am not one to necessarily believe in astrology or horoscopes, but from time to time I like to check them out and see what's being said about my sign and whether or not it rings true. I find horoscopes and zodiac facts to be more for entertainment than anything. Recently I found a Tumblr page dedicated horoscopes called Zodiac Chic. Their Zodiac Facts are definitely fluffy at times, but that's part of the fun. A couple of posts about Aquarius (my sign) caught my eye and I really felt like they rang true! Now from time to time I check it out, or browse through past ones to see what has been said about Aquarius. Here are a few of my faves: 
  110. Absolutely. | 71. Quite true
111. Who doesn't?! | 114. Hilarious but not wrong

Do you ever read horoscopes or do you believe in them? To see your sign, click a link below: 

No comments:

Post a Comment