Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween!

Ghost, halloween
It's that spooky time of year again! I love Halloween, mostly because I love anything scary and anything that involves candy (read: Smarties). The costume part? Well, I've been known to dress in costume outside of the holiday so it's just another day in that sense! :)

Most Halloween festivities happened over this past weekend (also referred to as Halloweekend). My costume? Paper Bag Princess! I loved it. Not only was it easy to put together, but it was easy and comfortable to wear! Getting in and out of it without ripping it... that was another story. Saturday was a scary-movie-marathon kinda day, which hands down, IS my favourite part of Halloween. Another thing I like about Halloween is the nostalgia. I had the best time trick-or-treating as a kid. Dressing up and filling your pillowcase with as much candy as you could manage. So fun.

The other Halloween-y thing I did was last week at work, we had our second annual pumpkin carving competition. Last year we (the marketing team) won! This year we came in second... although I think we should have won. Check out the picture of our pumpkin - it was a functional wine dispenser! Does it get any better than that?!
Pumpkin, Halloween, Pumpkin, Halloween

 Be safe and have a HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

No comments:

Post a Comment