Monday, October 15, 2012

Shopping Bag Art

Shopping bag artI'm not sure about you, but when I go to an upscale store, or a unique store, I love saving the shopping bags. I don't know exactly why, but I think it's just another keepsake of a brand I like. These bags however, usually sit in a closet with other bags I reuse, but these ones never get reused themselves. I like to keep them in mint condition!

Apparently I am not the only one who does this. I recently saw a picture of someone who used these bags as art by framing them! What a great idea!

I think it's a very creative way to make use of these bags so that they don't collect dust, and a cool way to show your style/taste but in a simple way. My normal taste in artwork is fairly simple, so this would stay true to that since most bags are fairly simple in design. Gonna have to try it!


No comments:

Post a Comment