Thursday, October 4, 2012

Style Icon: Kristin Cavallari

Back in the day, Laguna Beach and The Hills were my absolute reality TV guilty pleasures of choice. If I'm honest I still miss them sometimes! It's on these shows that a reality star was born - Kristin Cavallari. 

Since then she's made other reality appearances, contributed to fashion lines, gotten engaged to NFL quarterback Jay Cutler, and just recently she became a mother. Just like Blake Lively, I always look forward to seeing pictures of her and what she's wearing. Unlike Blake Lively, I feel like she wears stuff that is not necessarily unrealistic for real life, or a non-Hollywood life. Fun dresses that show some leg for occasions, then very comfortable and practical wear for the everyday. No matter the outfit, they are so simple, fun and oh so stylish.

One last thing, let me tell you about that last picture in my selections... the one of her in that black dress. That is from earlier this week, just 2 months after having her baby. TWO months!!! Way to go Kristin.


Kristin Cavallari, style, fashion, celebrity
Kristin's Event Style


Kristin Cavallari, style, fashion, TV
Kristin's Everyday Style

No comments:

Post a Comment