Monday, April 29, 2013

Celebrity Wedding Tease

I don't know about you but I love all things weddings! This goes from real life weddings, to wedding TV shows (Four Weddings, Say Yes to the Dress, etc.), celebrity weddings and so on. A big element of every wedding is of course the dress. I love looking at what the bride is wearing. This is one of the reasons I get especially excited about celebrity weddings - it's no secret I love going through celebrity fashion, so naturally checking out their wedding attire is like Christmas to me. Celebrity dresses can be the most extravagant and unique!

Way back when Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel got married I mentioned that one wedding I was dying to get a glimpse into was that of Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds. I think they are adorable and I love her style so I knew it would likely be incredible.

Well I think the time has finally come to come to terms with the fact that we (me) will never get to see what it was all about. Shortly after their wedding the 2 pictures above were released by Martha Stewart Weddings who helped coordinate and design it all - but being the private people they are, I think that might be all we get (hence the post title "Celebrity Wedding Tease"). I thought the pictures were lovely though so I wanted to share. 

Next up in celebrity weddings I am looking forward to seeing Jennifer Aniston tie the knot again. She looked so stunning when she married Brad Pitt, and her style has only evolved since so I have no doubt she will look beautiful. I also wouldn't mind seeing Angelina Jolie... but more out of curiosity

How about you? Whether married or not, are you into the wedding craze?

P.S. I'd like to credit my mom with my wedding fascination. My parents got married when I was 7 years old so most of my childhood I was exposed to wedding planning. She had a wedding binder, and as her mini-me I got to have my own wedding duo-tang, haha! It was pretty cute. I also got to be the maiden of honour at their wedding! :) 

1 comment:

  1. I wish we could see more of blake's wedding! I bet it was breathtaking!

    ReplyDelete