Friday, April 19, 2013

Style Icon: Julianne Hough

Not just for her style, but I think Julianne Hough is an icon in so many ways! She's absolutely beautiful. She's so smiley and bubbly it's infectious. She's got a beautiful athletic body. She's talented (triple threat). And then yes, her style is awesome! I should probably just go ahead and admit that my name is Samantha and I'm addicted to Dancing With The Stars. I love that show so much! Not just for the stars (quirky) or the dancing (can be awesome), but also for the overall humour and fun that you get with the way it's produced and the hosting. So fun. Anyway, that's where I (like most of America) first saw Julianne and started to adore her and her personality! She really is awesome. Since then she's gone on to sing and act as well. She's a little rough around the edges with both, but she's adorable and I think she's definitely getting better (and more comfortable) with time.

Here are some of my recent fave looks Julianne rocked on the red carpet:
Julianne Hough, style icon, fashion





Off the red carpet her look is definitely more simple but always on trend:
Julianne Hough, style icon, fashion


I'm not sure about anyone else, but I was also quite sad to hear of her and Ryan Seacrest breaking up a few months back. I thought they were SO cute together! Oh well, that is neither here nor there :) What do you think of Julianne's style?

8 comments:

  1. I love her casual outfits especially the shorts outfit great festival look x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, love that festival look. I bet that was at Coachella!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totes love her style but not loving the direction her hair is going. I think it ages her!!

    -Ash
    www.pursuitofshoes.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with that. When grabbing some of these photos I came across a pic of her beautiful long blonde hair - it's like I forgot about it! I hope she goes back to it.

      Delete
  4. OMG! I know! I am totally obsessing over her right now. I am almost of thinking of cutting my hair that short, but it scares me!

    Xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. umm this girl is hot. such good style!

    www.frankvinyl.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can someone confirm that Julianne is wearing the Joie Rancher blouse in the second street style image?

    ReplyDelete