Thursday, April 25, 2013

Time 100 Gala

This past Tuesday evening was the Time 100 Gala in New York City. This is not an event that would normally be on my radar but there were some great looks that evening so I couldn't help but share!

First off, I was pretty blown away but Olivia Munn. She showed up wearing the most stunning yellow Michael Kors dress that is perfect for so many reasons. It's lace which is right on trend, it's a beautiful canary yellow which is perfect for spring (and against her skintone), and the silhouette was very elegant. A close second of the evening for me was Jessica Biel in an asymmetrical black Tom Ford dress. I found it simple and elegant, but also that there were enough little details on it to make it unique and take it to the next level. 

Michael Kors, Olivia Munn, red carpet, fashionJessica Biel, Tom Ford, red carpet, fashion

Further to these ladies, I'd like to give honorable mention to: Christina Aguilera in Victoria Beckham (she looked better than I'd seen her look in a long time!), Amy Poehler in Tadashi Shoji and Claire Danes in Lanvin.

Time 100 Gala, red carpet, fashion, Christina Aguilera, Amy Poehler, Claire Danes

No comments:

Post a Comment