Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Best Moments from the 2013 Globes

By "best" moments, I really also mean funniest moments! If you're like me and you did not see all or most of the Golden Globes on Sunday, you were probably online trying to get brought up to speed with what went down. The majority of research was probably dedicated to who actually took home the awards, but knowing that Tina Fey and Amy Poehler were hosting, I knew I was looking for the laughs that I missed! I was not disappointed. In addition to their awesome opening monologue, I also found another share-worthy clip from the awards with two of my favourite people, Will Ferrell and Kristin Wiig, presenting an award. If you haven't seen either clip, this is what today's post is for! They are not to be missed. Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. The Will & Kristen thing was by far my favorite part of the show. They were hilarious! We all couldn't figure out if they had rehearsed or if it was all improve.

    -Ash

    www.pursuitofshoes.com

    ReplyDelete