Friday, January 25, 2013

Celebratory Weekend!

This lovely weekend we are about to embark on, also happens to be the weekend my birthday is being celebrated! I did a family celebration earlier this week, and will be doing something with my parents on Monday (the actual anniversary of my birth), so this weekend is the friend installment! There will great friends. There will be cocktails. There will likely be dancing. There will definitely be good times. I'm quite looking forward to it!

I wanted to leave this post by setting a certain tone which I thought would be best relayed using the medium of music! But I couldn't decide specifically which song to share so I choose two. First, a great song by Ellie Goulding that will help suggest that "anything can happen" this weekend. I also included Scream & Shout in order to help get everyone (myself included of course) pumped up! 

Happy Friday! :)


 

4 comments:

  1. Hope you have a fantastic birthday weekend with your friends and they spoil you! Happy early birthday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. well happy, happy birthday to you!!! I hope you had an amazing time this weekend (adore your songs you picked) and I hope you have a great time toorrow with your Parents on your actual birthday!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It was an absolute blast and it's early in the day today but so far so good! :)

      Delete