Thursday, January 24, 2013

Oscar Challenge

It is EXACTLY one month until the Oscars and I've decided to give myself a challenge between now and then - watch every movie nominated for best picture. I've noticed on Facebook that there are a couple of people who are doing this, and that inspired me to give it a go. I mean, I love movies so why not!? Quite a few of them are on my "to-see" list anyway. 

So, can I do it? What will be my favourite? Only time will tell. For anyone who doesn't know, here is the full list of movies nominated for Best Picture:


I've never done this before and I have no idea how successful I will be, mostly because I don't even know if a few of these are still in theaters, but I will give it a shot! As I see them I'll be sure to review as I like to do, and most of all, share whether or not I think they're Oscar worthy! 

Have you seen any? Where to begin...


No comments:

Post a Comment