Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Color Run 2013: Montreal

The Color Run, Montreal, running, race,

I did it again, first one of the year: The Color Run!

Once again I made my way to Montreal to do the Happiest 5K on the Planet with my friend who lives in the city. It was so much fun! It was better than last year because last year it was held in October and was more than a little chilly. This time it was a clear, warm, sunny morning - could not have been more ideal. It was definitely busier than last year - the craze is catching on! The whole weekend was great. After the run we did a little bit of shopping and had a great meal on a cute patio downtown. 

Now, until the next one... I highly recommend it!

***Originally this post was intended for Monday or Tuesday, but I've been under the weather since I woke up Sunday morning with a funny feeling throat. I was hoping it was just because I breathed in a bunch of the powdered colour, but no such luck, it was a good 'ol fashioned cold! 
The Color Run, Montreal
So many runners! Some prematurely throwing their colour as you see, haha!
The Color Run, Montreal
This picture doesn't do the ground justice but everywhere you walk the ground is like artwork with all the random colour!

1 comment:

  1. This looks like so much fun and I haven't run a 5K in so long, this would be a blast. I've heard a lot about The Color Run. Great post! following you now

    xoDale
    http://www.savvyspice.com

    ReplyDelete