Thursday, August 1, 2013

BINGO!

Happy first day of August! Can you believe it's come already? I had a very different post planned for today but I wanted to quickly share my evening last night. Basically, I got "BINGO"!

I went to drive-in BINGO with my mom (her first time) and we had a blast! It's such a fun, creative thing that the nearby country fair grounds does for fundraising every July. It's exactly what it sounds like: you drive your car up to the field, either stay in your car or pull out a blanket or chairs to sit on, and play bingo. They also have a BBQ and assorted pies that they sell there too. It's pretty cool. 

Last night was the last one of the summer and the only one I've made it too all year - well what do you know, I won the last game of the night! I couldn't believe it - so fun! Also, you know you're a grown up when: you talk about how with the winnings you're going to buy bed-side tables, hahaha!

BINGO, Summer

No comments:

Post a Comment