Thursday, August 29, 2013

Looks of the Week

It's only Thursday but a few outfits this week have stolen my heart!

 Although in my real life I might not wear Sandra Bullock's Alex Perry dress, I sure do love it! I like the orange and pink colour block with the unexpected green around her waist. She looks fabulous in it. Next up, Ali Larter in a gorgeous Marchesa that I would gladly wear to a wedding! So pretty and I like how she accents the look with those dark cobalt/violet shoes. And last but not least, Jamie Chung in my most favourite outfit of them all! I would wear this to work, to an event, to... ANYWHERE! Just about any season too! Now is the time when my brain starts thinking about transitional pieces....

What do you think of these outfits?

1 comment:

  1. I love being able to see current trending looks~ love your blog! I'm excited i found it!I'm your newest follower, so excited!
    christian,
    Mysimplemodestchic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete