Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Remember when...

Remember when you were a kid and you were all excited because you were wearing the cutest little skirt but you also had the secret that the skirt was actually shorts? Well my friends, the skort is back. I don't know if it ever went away but I can personally say I have not thought twice about them until Zara came out with a super cute and stylish Mini Skort of their own! I first spotted the skort on model Karolina Kurkova and definitely though it was a skirt. A beautiful skirt with such a unique and interesting cut. When I later found out that it was A) a skort and B) from Zara (aka affordable) I had to investigate!

Zara, Skort, Karolina Kurkova

No longer carried in that vibrant blue, you can still find the skort in Black, Geranium (which I can only assume is an orange-y red), and White. From the front I would definitely wear this in a second! It's beautiful. But knowing my secret of wearing shorts is exposed from the back? That might take some getting used to. Have you ever worn a skort? Would you? I think if I would, this would be the one.

No comments:

Post a Comment