Thursday, June 13, 2013

Style Icon: Nina Dobrev

The Vampire Diaries actress has already made my blog for her good sense of red carpet fashion so it's no surprise I finally decided she, and she alone, deserved a moment in the fashion spotlight. She has previously made my Best Punk list at The Met Ball, as well as my favourites list at the SAG Awards. Let's not forget she also was voted Sexiest Style in this year's Victoria's Secret What is Sexy list. While browsing her looks over the last little while it was rather difficult to pick my favourite looks to feature - there were so many!

Kind of like my other style icons Blake Lively and Gwyneth Paltrow, I feel like Nina is all about the legs - if you've got 'em, flaunt 'em! I love how fun and youthful her style is but nothing outrageous. She does modest and sexy and chic at the same time!

Nina Dobrev, style, fashion, style icon
What do you think about Nina's style? Yay or nay?

2 comments:

  1. she is sooooo pretty and has such an unique style! she deserves to be featured on your blog;)
    lots and lots of love from Zurich honey!
    xxx
    http://fromarmanitozurich.blogspot.ch

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally love every one of these. Flirty and sexy plus great shoes! :)

    -Ash

    Pursuit of Shoes

    ReplyDelete