Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Style Icon: Diane Kruger

Happy May everyone!

My latest style icon to be featured is Diane Kruger. I have loved her since I saw her in Wicker Park. She's just beautiful and elegant, and I personally think she knows how to rock the red carpet better than most! She has been the muse for designers such as Calvin Klein, Jason Wu and Karl Lagerfeld. Pretty darn impressive. I do like her personal style as well - I would describe it as super casual and "festival ready" if that makes sense. Although I like it it's definitely the red carpet where she shines the brightest!

Diane Kruger, fashion, red carpet, style icon


And THIS beauty gown, I had to feature on it's own...

Diane Kruger, red carpet, fashion, style icon

5 comments:

  1. Oh I love love LOVE her! She would look amazing in a plastic bag, I swear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. she is so stunning! perfect style icon! love her purple dress!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't that dress the best?! I would just love to have a casual/summer version of it!

      Delete