Friday, August 31, 2012

Summertime Sadness

I can't believe we're already coming up to Labor Day weekend! It may not officially be the end of summer yet, but to me this is it. When you're a kid Labor Day weekend marks the end of summer because once it's over, you're back to school. Even now as an adult my brain is STILL conditioned to think that way. I even get a small twinge of dread that I can't explain because nothing actually changes for me anymore when the calendar flips to September!

Although I am sad to see summer go I do love fall. The colours of fall, from the trees to fashion, are warm and beautiful (and cozy). Opening your windows at home and smelling the fall air is pretty fantastic. I've had a great summer to so there's nothing to complain about there! I have completely maximized my fun in the sun and it's been awesome. Moving forward, I've got a few things lined up to make my fall pretty exciting too! How was your summer? Are you ready for fall?

In honor of summer (and this post) coming to an end, I would like to leave you with this Lana Del Rey song I'm loving at the moment, "Summertime Sadness"... HAPPY LONG WEEKEND!

No comments:

Post a Comment