Monday, August 20, 2012

Style Icon: Blake Lively

Whether she is on Gossip Girl, on the red carpet, or just rocking her everyday, Blake Lively has an enviable style. 

Every time I see her, she is so well put together and super chic. She's all about colour. She's all about cut. One thing I really appreciate is that's it's all her own doing. She doesn't have a stylist. Impressive right? She says it herself that too many times you will see a celebrity on the red carpet and immediately know who dressed them. Plus, who wouldn't want to take fashion into their own hands and have fun with it!

As time passes I think her style gets better and better. If I could clone a closet for myself, it would probably be hers!

Blake Lively, red carpet, style, fashion
Some recent red carpet faves.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment