Monday, August 27, 2012

Style Icon: Nicole Richie

Around 10 years ago if you told me I was going to think of Nicole Richie as a style icon... well, I probably would have laughed in your face and called you crazy, but here we are! 

She has transformed. I love her style. Even when she is dressed to the nines there is a certain element of comfort. I think that has something to do with how her style always seems to have some bohemian undertones to it. Light and easy. Classic and cool. You can see that mindset reflected in her own fashion lines Winter Kate and House of Harlow. Both incredible. 

Even when she was pregnant she rocked the heels and clothes that weren't typical of maternity wear. And now as a mom, well, the photos speak for themselves... she's awesome!


Nicole Richie, fashion, style, icon
Some favourite Nicole Richie fashions.

1 comment: