Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Lack of Posts

Please let my lack of posting be symbolic of my busy-ness this holiday season! Man oh man. But I love it! Lots of social events, gatherings and such, but also wrapping up work things before the end of the year! I know I'm a lucky duck that our office is closing for almost 2 weeks. I am soooo looking forward to MAXIMUM relaxation. 

Today I am posting another feel-good video which also supports my busy factor, BUT it is a beautiful video. I've noticed so many viral videos going around this month that are just absolute heart-warming, beautiful, and tear-jerking. They are nice reminders that there is so much good in the world, and so much love. The holidays alone are usually enough to remind you of what's important but seeing everyone share beautiful things like last weeks West Jet video, and the one below - well, it enhances the holiday spirit, but also shows a lot about the human spirit.

No comments:

Post a Comment