With that in mind, I thought I'd share some of my favourite Christmas movies:
- Love Actually - This is a no brainer. Forget Christmas, this is one of my ALL TIME favourite movies.
- The Family Stone - I feel like this movie is less well known and popular and I have ZERO idea why. It is again one of the best movies in existence. Fun and funny, such a beautiful story.
- Elf - Duh. We all need a laugh over the holidays. And we all need a little Will Ferrell always.
- Home Alone - Classic. Just classic.
- National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation - I can't believe I only saw this for the first time when I was in my early 20's. That's probably why it's not higher on the list but MAN I know why this is most peoples fave!
- Scrooged - Saw this for the first time last Christmas season with my friend and we laughed and laughed and laughed! Previous to seeing it was in the "Christmas" section of the movie rentals, we hadn't really heard anything of it but decided to give it a shot! If you've not heard of it, do give it a shot! It's hilarious.
- Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer, Frosty the Snowman, The Grinch, Charlie Brown Christmas - Not in any particular order, I cannot rhyme off a list that does not include these childhood cartoon favourites. I own these and hope to get to them all this weekend or before Christmas - it's tradition!
At that, here's my fave part of my fave movie Love Actually - which you should probably only watch if you've seen the movie (spoiler alert) - enjoy: