Monday, December 2, 2013

It's December!!!

FINALLY, it's December. FINALLY, I'm not an oddball for playing Christmas music or decorating. 

Normally it's not until December that I really get into the holiday spirit but something happened this year... I've been in the holiday spirit for weeks! I know when someone talks about Christmas too soon or or sings carols too early it can be annoying... so I've been trying to hold back, at least in front of people. I will do so no longer! I'm also okay with all this snow. It's just adding fuel to the fire. My house is mostly decorated except for my Christmas tree - that will be done next week as a girlfriend and I are doing our usual Christmas-kick-off/decorating party/Victoria's Secret fashion show evening! I CANNOT WAIT TO HAVE A TREE UP! I even have presents ready for under it! The cherry on top of the sundae though? The music. I've been secretly (or not so secretly) listening to Songza playlist after playlist of Christmas music and loving it. I've also been skipping the aisles of stores as they've been playing the music. Just yesterday a local radio station began their 24/7 Christmas music takeover, so you can go ahead and guess what's playing in my car right now! It really is the most wonderful time of the year. 

Are you in the spirit? Or perhaps you've been in it this WHOLE time just like me... :)

Christmas, ornaments, holiday,

ALSO, today is Cyber Monday so happy shopping folks! I'm doing my best to resist but my inbox is filling up with unreal deals...

No comments:

Post a Comment