Thursday, July 25, 2013

Looks of the Week

The two looks of the week I want to share with you today are two dresses that were seen last night!

First, we have Jordana Brewster. Here outfit here is so simple but so stunning. The flowy v-neck mini is in a beautiful soft aqua colour and is kept elegant with her strappy sandals. Very minimalist and perfect. Definitely versatile dress too as I could see it switched up with a pair of metallic t-strap flats. The next star is Glee star, Naya Rivera in a very sophisticated Michael Kors dress. If only I had a couple thousand dollars to spare and somewhere to wear that dress! I love how she coordinates the dress with metallic ankle strap shoes but goes with a demure hairstyle with a simple ponytail.

Jordana Brewster, TNT, dress, fashionNaya Rivera, Michael Kors, fashion, dress

I don't know about you but both these outfits make me wanna have a dressy girls night out stat! What do you think of these looks from last night?

1 comment:

  1. LOVE both these looks! Naya Rivera is seriously SO gorgeous and looks AMAZING in that dress. But I love them both!

    xo-
    Jody
    www.jodybeth.com

    ReplyDelete