Friday, July 19, 2013

Funny Friday: Sharknado

It's real. Sharknado is a real movie. I'd heard lots of buzz about Sharknado on social media sites, in passing, and then I finally saw the trailer for it. After ALL THAT it never really dawned on me that Sharknado was a real movie. Maybe it was that I saw Ian Ziering (of original 90210 fame) and Tara Reid in the trailer - that almost made it more likely to be a spoof or an SNL digital-short or something of that nature. Nope. It has a real script, a real cast, real money went into it and a real TV network aired it. The best part maybe? That there's already a sequel in the works. Yup. So anyway, in case you've not seen it, I am making sure you see the trailer in all it's glory.



As if that's not funny enough, click here to see what The Weather Network did to acknowledge Sharknado. Not just the video, check out the commentary! 

On that note, wishing you all a happy and Sharknado-free weekend! :) 

P.S. I still can't believe this is real, haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment