Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Winter Whites

The old fashion rule of "no white after Labour Day" needs a little reworking I think! 

I will agree with no white jeans. I will in most circumstance also agree with no white footwear. Nothing that screams SUMMER which both tend to do for me. I think you need to use your judgement and go with your gut. But what about a cocktail dress? or a white suit? Are they not classics? Why yes, I believe they are! Take a look at these lovely celebrities rocking some winter whites on the red carpet recently (yes, a couple are more cream, but the others are WHITE)
. I think they look gorgeous. White doesn't seem inappropriate here, it's almost unexpected and that to me is what makes it so stunning! I am just loving this look right now.

What do you think? Is it pushing the limits or breaking boundaries?


Winter whites, fashion, style, celebrities
Jenna Dewan-Tatum, Sienna Miller, Diane Kruger, Ashley Greene, Gwyneth Paltrow, Julianne Hough

No comments:

Post a Comment