Thursday, October 24, 2013

Holy Holograms!

Last winter during NYFW, the Milly show (watching the show via online stream and through pictures) really took my breath away. There were some sweet fabrics. By sweet fabrics I'm talking about hologram leather. What??? Yup. Check it out:

How cool is holographic leather, REALLY. Of course the time has come where all the pieces are now available to consumers... but as I had dreaded, at a hefty, hefty price. Check out below - that sweater $851; that clutch $482. I don't know about you but if I'm spending that much coin, it's on a trip not a sweater! For now, I will admire all these Milly pieces from afar. And I'm actually okay with that.

Milly, fashion, holographic leather, sweater, clothesMilly, fashion, holographic leather, clutch

Dear mainstream brands, companies, and department stores, 

Please work on creating some affordable fashionable pieces with a similar looking fabric ASAP. I will buy. Promise.


Sincerely,
Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment