Tuesday, December 4, 2012

It's Christmas!

TV, Victoria's Secret, fashion show, ChristmasTonight is the night that I look forward to every year and get's me in the Christmas spirit! Why? Because tonight is the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show! I've been watching it for years and always made kind of a big deal of it. Having people over, making delicious food, drinking delicious drinks, and turning up the volume! Like most girls, I do like Victoria's Secret. Not just their stuff, but their brand, or rather the spirit of their brand. The show is so fun, loaded with great music, and fabulous looks. I just can't wait. 

Last year I took the fact that it puts me in the Christmas Spirit one step further. My roommate and I put up the Christmas tree and decorated the house (while drinking and eating as mentioned earlier as a crucial step) all before the show began. By the time it was starting, we were able to watch in the glow of our Christmas tree. So fun and perfect. Can't wait to do it again! This year's musical guests include Justin Bieber, Bruno Mars, and Rihanna. These pictures are also a sneak peek tonight's show.

Merry Victoria's Secret Fashion Show!

TV, Victoria's Secret, fashion show, Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment