Tuesday, January 29, 2013

2013 SAG Awards Fashion

The SAG Awards took place on Sunday and since I didn't watch them I did my usual Monday morning online fashion recap! I've got to say, I was MUCH MORE impressed with the fashion here then I was with the Golden Globes fashion. Definitely more favourites to choose from. I can only hope it's a sign that the Oscar fashions will be off the charts!

My take away from these awards were that blue and anything sparkly/metallic were big! My top two looks from last night were Marion Cotillard in Dior, followed by Amanda Seyfried in Zac Posen. It took me awhile to figure out my #2 spot, because as much as i love Amanda's dress, I wasn't so sure about her giant necklace she accessorized it with. After much thought, I decided I loved that dress enough to make her the runner-up. 

Marion Cotillard, SAG Awards, fashion, red carpet, DiorAmanda Seyfried, fashion, red carpet, SAG Awards, Zac Posen

Here are a few more favourites worth sharing:

Nicole Kidman, Claire Danes, Nina Dobrev, Jordin Sparks, SAG Awards
Nicole Kidman, Claire Danes, Nina Dobrev, Jordin Sparks

Who topped your list?

No comments:

Post a Comment