Wednesday, November 28, 2012

What Would Anna Do?

Previously I wrote a post about graphic shirts, and how to rethink and rework them by dressing them up! Well, it turns out, graphics can be more than that. They can also carry an important message. For example, when in (fashion) doubt, "What Would Anna Do?".  I mean, as the editor-in-chief of American Vogue for the last 24 years, she WOULD have all the answers. It's definitely fun to play with graphics and I think this new Sauce shirt just does that, while still keeping it classy, just like Anna would want... :)

What Would Anna Do, Anna Wintour, shirt, Vogue, Sauce

P.S. I wore this shirt last week and someone asked who Anna was. Even after I told her she still didn't know. I don't know how that is possible but if you are in the same boat, the character of Miranda in the book/movie "The Devil Wears Prada" was loosely based on Anna. She knew that reference!

No comments:

Post a Comment